The indoor playground is open all year round and is a space where children can climb and climb to their heart's content. Pleasure guaranteed!
A large outdoor playground with a stable climbing pyramid, climbing frames, swings and trampolines. As soon as the children play in the huge sandbox... Try to get them out!
Beach and Air Trampoline
You can build sandcastles or enjoy the sun on the private beach of Paardekreek. Here you will also find our air trampoline, jump metres high and feel free as a bird!
In summer, children (and parents!) can spend hours and hours fishing for crabs. Everywhere you can see children with overflowing water buckets proudly showing their catch. In the end these crabs want to return to the Veere Meer!
Get to know interactive playground equipment; the Sona! You're walking around the campsite and suddenly you see someone making strange movements. You think, what is going on here? You are near the Sona. But be careful, don't get too close... the Sona is contagious!
Exploring the park with a go-kart? We rent them at the reception. Within an hour you can drive around the park! Rent per go-kart: € 3,- per hour. Please note that go-karts are not allowed outside the park barriers.
Also for the sporty ones there is plenty to do on and around the Paardekreek!
- On the small square next to the large outdoor playground you have the opportunity to beat your friends in a game of basketball.
- On the beach, the volleyball lovers among us can use the net free of charge.
- Outside you can play table tennis. Sets are available at the reception, for which you pay a deposit.
- The Speelweide is the perfect place for a soccer game.
- In the village of Kortgene (on the Galgendijk) you can use the tennis court as a guest of the Paardekreek for a fee.